Supporting Your Health!
- We have put many new procedures in place to help promote a healthy environment.
- We were very particular before this, now we are even more strident.
- For example we are asking patients to wait in their cars not reception.
- Hand washing is also compulsory for all people entering the building &
- Our cleaning protocols are performed after every patient.
Please be assured your health is our business & if you need treatment we are here to help.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a manual medicine & our osteopaths use hands-on techniques to try to help you heal. Practitioners study at university for five years in courses such as anatomy, physiology, pathology and other biomedical sciences. Overall osteopathy is based on the idea that if the body's tissues are in the right anatomical position they will be better able to heal themselves. It is a biomechanical model of health care.
We look at the whole body. All the strains & stresses you have experienced over a life time may contribute to your pain today. If you are not moving well you may need our help to get better. Click here to find out what we treat!
Why choose us?
Where we are
113 Cape Street Heidelberg
We are in the heart of Heidelberg, just one block behind Burgundy St.
Our osteopaths look after patients from neighbouring suburbs Ivanhoe, Rosanna, Templestowe, Preston, Viewbank, Thornbury, Northcote, Fairfield and further afield from the rest of Melbourne.